Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Boybi"

Hi Baby!

Oh, and hello my dear blog! I know it's been a long time. Please understand that I'm more used to tweeting and posting statuses recently than writing something blog-long. You know I'd always come back to you, right? :)

And hello again, my baby. The man who owns my heart, and already, my life. I'd like to tell you (here) that I spoke with Julie today (via skype) and I told her about how bothered I am that we might go down if we continue putting in as much time with each other as putting in now.

Before we became a couple, we were friends at work (although we are still friends now *kilig*) who hang out almost everyday. You were a regular visitor at the place I was renting and a sure-buddy when I need to down some drinks. Then the most magical night of my life came, that's when you told me you like me, and that night opened the happiest days of my life.

I've never had days as happy and as in-love as I have had since that night.

Currently, I am living 2 blocks from your house. We have breakfasts together, we take rides to our work together. Yes, we work together. We're basically together almost 24 hours a day. Or, 16. Because you take off to go to your house (to sleep the night off) at around 8pm. We see each other again at 4:30am.


(I lost my thoughts for this entry already, I'm sorry. I had to leave my computer and I got to discuss this with my Baby, will have to leave this off muna. )

Lovelots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment